Monday, August 6, 2007

The top 1% suck the blood from the rest of us . . .


Barbara Ehrenreich

Bill Moyers talks with author Barbara Ehrenreich about inequality in America. Via PBS

I just came across this. She is fascinating and well worth the view. She is bang-on-everything. Ms. Ehrenreich articulates what I can't say. It is my hope that the public, once again bands together and does something about this grave inequality.

It's not just in the US., it's here in Canada too. Not as bad, but getting there.

I consider this mandatory viewing for all. Pass it on if you feel the same way after viewing it.

Watch Video

Also watch the video where Barbara goes undercover as a waitress + and expresses her feelings and the experiences she went through at various jobs. - A musical? ;)

Watch "Undercover" video segment

2 comments:

Sarah Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Ivy said...

oops.. deleted the comment!... here it is again...

Very moving. These videos are actually relevant to my thesis work. I'm looking very closely at the links between poverty and environmental issues.