Thursday, August 2, 2007

"Pride Toronto" uses my photos on their website!


















Jack, a friend of mine, enticed me to get a Media pass for this years Toronto Pride Parade. Boy... am I ever glad I heeded his advice! Today I discovered that they have used five of my photos on their website... including the lead photo on their Home page! What can I say? I am thrilled!















































It is the first time any of my photographs have been published in any form. It has been one of my objectives to start sharing my photographs so all can see. It's a great start eh?


Here are the photos that they used and this is what it looks like when you enter their site.

To see them at the Pride Toronto site, click here, and here.
(Update - Links are probably old by now & may have changed?)