Sunday, January 27, 2008

Obama is what America needs . . . Obama is what the WORLD needs . . .

Listen to Barack's amazing victory speech in South Carolina. The world needs this guy as the President of the United States. This is a grassroots effort that is spreading like wildfire, and long overdue in the US.

John F. Kennedy, and for Canadians, Pierre Elliot Trudeau, were the last people in my lifetime to inspire the public in such a passionate way. Barack Obama stimulates the public in the same way these two men did.

In Barack, I don't see race or colour as an issue at all. He is a very talented and capable man... period. I feel he is the ONLY person capable of dramatic and badly needed change in Washington.

Hillary represents the old guard. Lobbyists literally OWN Washington. Once again I stress that Hillary will still accept campaign donations from lobbyists. If she was for any meaningful change, she would not do this. As capable as she may be, she still carries too much baggage from the past.

For REAL change, I feel only Barack can, and will deliver.

2 comments:

Sarah Ivy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Ivy said...

I agree. I think he's the best thing that America has going right now.

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/

I totally agree with his views on social and economic issues. His environmental policies are a bit weak... but probably better than his competitors.