Thursday, March 6, 2008

Bulletin: Spring? Forward? Really??





Okay... okay already! I know it doesn't feel like spring at all. Not even close. Even worse we're supposed to get pummeled with snow again this weekend (deep sigh...), but time is on our side, for two very good reasons...

#1 This Sunday (@2am) we turn our clocks ahead one hour. We lose one hour of sleep, but we gain more light in the evenings. Huge bonus! It will make a big difference in how we feel. G_d knows we need it!!

#2 Spring will start on March 20 at 5:48 a.m. That is only two weeks from now, as of this writing (Mar 6).

Even better... This Spring and Summer will seem glorious compared to years past. The contrast of this long and difficult (yet stunningly beautiful) winter, versus the majestic aura of a warm and very GREEN spring day, will put ourselves into an Ultra Happy mode! We will all OD on endorphens! BBQ's patios and café's will spring up like crocuses and snow-drops.

Can you tell I CAN'T WAIT until SPRING?? LOL!!!

Optimism is intoxicating. Spread it around...

8 comments:

Sarah Ivy said...

yay spring!!!

Ian I miss you!

Nina Keogh said...

Cam 3 I miss you so
This is MUFFY - dontcha know!?
Ready for my close-up now -
Don't you focus on the ol' BLUE COW!

SNOW SNOW, it's everywhere,
If I stay in, well I don't care-
but if I have to go to town
on Muffy's face there forms a frown!

Love your blogsite It's just fab
Tonight I think I'll take a cab
BUt I digress, oh silly me
Can I work with you, again on TV!
STAY WARM & COZY IAN- Nina xxx

Anonymous said...

thanks Ian,
I am always wondering when we turn are clocks forward,
I hope it starts to feel like spring soon!!!!
lots of love,
Shoshana

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian, thanks for thinking of us and sending us those beatiful pictures! Can't wait for warm days and flowers!!
love Dana and Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian, thanks for thinking of us and sending us those beautiful pictures! Can't wait for warm days and flowers!!
love Dana and Mel

Anonymous said...

Hi Ian, thanks for thinking of us and sending us those beautiful pictures! Can't wait for warm days and flowers!!
love Dana and Mel

Anonymous said...

You always friggen get me with your positive thinking LOL

Mr Sh-y

Anonymous said...

Springy? Ya! Vinter? Niet!
Shovelling: gas, upset stomach, diarea! Niet! Hmmmm Hm,Pepto Bismo. Frrt, Frrt, ahhhhhh!