Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tangible proof that Spring is arriving . . . albeit slowly



Look closely at this snowbank, and you will see what I think is a miracle of nature.

In amongst the ice and snow are dozens of very hardy Snow Drops. I find it amazing that these little guys force their way through the ice even though the weather and temperatures have not been on their side.

It's my first tangible proof and I plan on enjoying their incredible optimism. ;)))

Click on each photo for a full size version...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh these makes me belive that spring will finally arrive

N

Artist1pt said...

SIR IAN!

Thank your for this first breath of spring!

Cheers!

Barbara
xxoo

Sarah Ivy said...

Yay spring! I can almost feel it in the air today.

Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I know!, I was looking at a tree the other day and there were buds coming out of it!! nature is amazing!!
lots of love,
shoshana